- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While select members of her brood have been using social media to post cryptic relationship photos (cough, Rob, cough) or to take-down Wiz Khalifa (cough, Kanye, cough), Kris Jenner has been using her Instagram account to do what the Kardashian-Jenners do best: self-promote.
On Wednesday afternoon, the matriarch revealed that the latest Kardashian branded product doesn’t belong to her kids, but rather to Kris herself. In between photos of Kendall’s latest Calvin Klein campaign and Khloe’s new FYI talk show, the 60-year-old posted a photo on the ‘gram revealing her new jewelry line called the Kris Jenner Signature Collection, which will be sold exclusively on DebutNetworks.com.
A Majorca pearl 45-inch necklace is currently the only piece available for purchase ($150), but on the upside, it comes with free earrings. Fingers crossed for a cross-over collection with ‘Ye for Yeezy season 3.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day