- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The event, which will take place in partnership with social impact platform Givsly, brings together marketing, media, technology and creative industries together for purposeful discussions centered around career development and business ideas.
“The world we’re living in today means you can’t fly across the country to meet a prospective client, and there’s no chance of bumping into your career inspiration at a festival,” said global CEO Matt Scheckner in a statement. Meeting new people is severely limited. We’re humbled to see the connections platform take off and normalize doing good while networking – even from home.”
“When we built Givsly we didn’t know the turn the world would take,” added Givsly founder Chad Hickey. “Creating social impact through business is our mission, so despite the challenges we’re all facing now, it’s encouraging to see the corporate world taking notice and doing their part. We’re proud to facilitate this and are excited for our first tentpole event with AW2020.”
The reimagined event takes place Sept. 29-Oct. 8. View more information here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day