- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Tuesday morning, Kristen Stewart showed off her new bob cut at the Chanel couture show in Paris.
PHOTOS Paris Couture Week’s Front Row
Along with her cool chopped ‘do, the face of Chanel arrived for the show in an all-white cropped top, high-waisted sheer harem pants and pointed pumps, along with some bold silver baubles and round specs.
Although the look still is growing on us, we must admit that we’re definitely digging this look more than the cornrows from her rodeo-inspired Chanel campaign.
Are you digging Stewart’s new hair? Do tell.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter