- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twilight star Kristen Stewart has been on a regular red carpet roll of late.
She wore a breathtaking black lace gothic gown by Marchesa at the London photo op for Snow White and the Huntsman. Then she whisked down to Cannes for the French film festival and donned a blue scroolwork print Balenciaga gown for the premiere of On the Road. But she topped that with her stunning and very sexy Reem Acra red lace gown with a plunging neck and thigh-high slit for the premiere of her beau Robert Pattinson’s Cosmopolis, directed by David Cronenberg.
Stewart also did a casual look for the Road photocall, pairing bold printed Balenciaga pants with a Juicy Couture white shirt and a Rebecca Minkoff black jacket.
And at this week’s Los Angeles screening of Snow White and the Huntsman, which opens Friday, she took a totally different and refreshing tack, sporting a sexy schoolgirlish Stella McCartney double-breasted blazer and flirty skirt, and buttoned-up collar white shirt.
Her long dark hair was braided and worn up. And we’re totally loving those Stella McCartney black and white platform heels.
Congrats to Stewart’s tirelss Tara Swennen — one of Most Powerful Stylists, for pulling all these looks together.
Tell us: What do you think of Kristen’s back-to-school look?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day