- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stars are sticking to the classic LBD before all the glitz and glamour that’s sure to hit the red carpet at Sunday’s Golden Globes. At least, that was the case on Monday night.
Jennifer Hudson appeared on Late Night with Seth Meyers in a hip-hugging black dress that featured metallic hemlines and a sheer panel around the neckline. With plum-colored lips and a pair of matching pointy pumps, J. Hud oozed sophistication.
The performer wasn’t the only star that seemed to get the little black dress memo. Kristen Stewart, Saoirse Ronan and Marion Cotillard all stepped out in various versions of the classic staple at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards.
Stewart, who opted for a slick-back hairdo and smokey eyes, was all smiles in her two-piece lace and quilt ensemble by Chanel, while Ronan let down her wavy locks and donned a single-shoulder Victoria Beckham dress.
Rounding out the LBD crew was Marion Cotillard who covered up in a tea-length frock with an embellished high collar.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day