- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chanel’s love for Kristen Stewart seems to have gotten even stronger. The Still Alice actress has worked with the French luxury fashion brand several times in the last few years, including starring in a short film directed by Karl Lagerfeld in December and modeling in an eyewear campaign, and she’s the face of the 2015/16 Metiers d’art collection campaign to be revealed in May.
But that’s not all. The label designed by Lagerfeld announced Tuesday that she’s been named the new face of Chanel Makeup. Gisele Bundchen and Keira Knightley have previously held the title. The first task at hand for Stewart: lending her face to the forthcoming 2016 Eyes Collection campaign.
Mario Testino was the photographer behind the lens, shooting a series of portraits of Stewart that, according to a release, “embody various facets of the contemporary Chanel woman.” The full campaign won’t be revealed until March, but for now Chanel has released one black-and-white image picturing her with kohl-rimmed eyes and a strong brow. We like where this is going.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day