- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twilight’s Queen of the Night Kristen Stewart almost topped her sexy slit purple J. Mendel gown at the Los Angeles premiere with her shimmery seductive black lace beaded Roberto Cavalli gown at the London premiere. Kristen — or rather her skilled stylist, Tara Swennen — accessorized the elegant sexy dress with an Alexander McQueen wide leather belt and a pair of Jimmy Choo ‘Vibe’ platform sandals.
Both Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner wore Emporio Armani suits. And the London red carpet — which was basic black in LA — was changed to pure white. But yes, the stars still had to answer reporter’s questions about the sex scenes. Some things never change.
Pattinson told MTV: “It was kinda weird – you’ve got to kind of blank out the fact that everyone’s thinking about it otherwise it’s too much pressure to perform. It wasn’t too bad, it was kind of easy. It’s a really sweet nice scene so I hope everyone likes it.”
Lautner said fans will not be disappointed by the movie’s bedroom romance: “It’s steamy! I think the fans will be happy.” We’re just happy that the Twi-couple no longer looks as uncomfortable as they used to posing together on the red carpet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day