- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kristen Stewart returns as one of the faces for Chanel’s latest ad. In her new gig for the French fashion house, the Still Alice actress joins musician-model Alice Dellal and French actress Vanessa Paradis in Chanel’s spring handbag campaign titled “3 Girls 3 Bags.”
Stewart models the iconic 11.12 handbag while wearing a tailored silk crepe suit and white tee. “For me the iconic handbag is just like the House of Chanel, fundamental and modern,” the actress said in a press release.
Dellal, who poses with the Boy bag, dons a large suede shirt in the campaign, which is inspired from the masculine/feminine style beloved by Gabrielle Chanel. “Alice has style in the extreme. She’s a stylish punk,” said Karl Lagerfeld in a statement. Dellal has been part of every Boy campaign since the bag’s launch in 2012.
Longtime Chanel muse Paradis is only covered in pearls for the debut ads of the Girl handbag. Lagerfeld opted for this look because he wanted to highlight her “unique face.” He said, “I instantly fell in love with the personality of this little woman who’d started so young and was such a big hit. From her very first appearance she had a character quite unlike anybody else.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day