- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Fallon got to interview Peyton Manning two nights in a row — sort of.
A day after the actual Denver Broncos star quarterback dropped by the Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live alum Kristen Wiig stopped by as Manning, doing her “impression” of the QB.
Dressed as the Super Bowl 50-winning QB, but speaking in her regular voice, Wigg searched for answers as Fallon asked things like what was the score of the Super Bowl.
“It was 14 to 6, in my mind,” Wigg’s Manning replied. The actual score was 24 to 10.
Fallon had a difficult time keeping it together as he tried to ask the faux Manning questions during the six-minute segment.
The real 39-year-old QB stopped by the show on Wednesday, where he poked fun at his brother, Eli, and played a game of egg Russian Roulette with Lakers legend Magic Johnson.
Meanwhile, this is just the latest time Wiig has appeared on Fallon’s late-night show as another character. When Fallon was still the host of NBC’s Late Night, Wiig stopped by as Michael Jordan. She later made appearances on Fallon’s Tonight Show as Harry Styles and Game of Thrones‘ Khaleesi.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day