- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Kristin Chenoweth has checked out of the hospital a day after she was injured on the set of CBS’ The Good Wife.
“Kristin has been released from the hospital and is home recovering,” the actress’ publicist, Jill Fritzo, tells THR. “She thanks everyone for their prayers and well wishes.”
The actress, who recently joined the CBS Television Studios drama in a recurring role, was struck Wednesday afternoon by a piece of lighting equipment on the Brooklyn set.
PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of THR’s Emmy Roundtable: Drama Actresses Cover Shoot
“She received treatment on the scene by the show’s medic until a New York Fire Department emergency medical team arrived and transported her to the hospital. All of us at the studio and the show are thinking about Kristin and wishing her a quick recovery,” CBS said in a statement following the accident.
Chenoweth, a Broadway veteran and Emmy winner, most recently starred on ABC’s short-lived GCB. She joined Good Wife for its September season premiere, playing a political reporter who tries to uncover professional (and personal) dirt on the secretly separated Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Peter (Chris Noth) Florrick.
Chenoweth also starred on Pushing Daisies and has recurred on Glee.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day