- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wicked star Kristin Chenoweth turned heads on the Tony Awards red carpet on Sunday, stepping out in a glittery silver Zac Posen number.
See more Tonys 2015: Red-Carpet Photos
Chenoweth is very familiar with the Tonys, winning one back in 1999 for her performance as Sally Brown in You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown. She has a full plate at this year’s Tony Awards, nominated for her leading role in On the Twentieth Century and set to perform a medley of “Life Is Like a Train,” ” On the 20th Century,” “I’ve Got It All” and “Babette” with her castmates. She’ll also be presenting as well as co-hosting the awards ceremony with Alan Cumming.
Featured in the animated film Strange Magic, Chenoweth has two TV movies, Descendants and Micah the Asshole Ghost, and the feature film Hard Sell, all scheduled for release later in the year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”