- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Her slinky plunging burgundy gown is definitely a good place to start. The teen punctuated the dress with a high-drama, heavy-lashed makeup look.
But the real focus was Jenner’s eyes, says Scheppy, who used layers upon layers of false lashes from Lash Wardrobe Lash Enhancers.
“I layered the different textured lash pieces together,” he says, “Kylie has these gorgeous big eyes, and I used the lash clusters to fit her eye shape.”
Scheppy applied multiple coats of Eyeko’s Black Magic mascara to amp up the drama even more. “It comes in a toothpaste tube and you can really get into the lashes and build.”
Even compared to sisters Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian — who happened to be her dates to the event — the youngest Jenner definitely had the heaviest beauty look of all, quite a feat considering the clan’s ever present glam squad and fondness for getting dolled up.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day