- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kylie Jenner’s provocative (and controversial) cover of Interview proved she’s definitely not afraid to push the boundaries creatively, and for her latest cover, the 18-year-old fully committed yet again, this time rocking a doe-eyed alien look for Paper‘s Instagram-themed shoot.
The YOUth Issue, which hits newsstands on April 12, sees Jenner in a hot pink plastic wig/helmet with digitally enhanced eyes and lips for a look that bears a striking resemblance to a Bratz doll.
Since coming clean about the fact that she uses lip fillers to plump her infamous pout, the starlet has been widely criticized for her appearance, with many speculating that she’s had more than just her lips cosmetically enhanced. But in true Kardashian-Jenner form, the youngest of the brood not only ignored her haters but embraced the criticism, going for a full-on plastic appearance for the April issue.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day