- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
So this is why she’s been wearing so many wigs! Kylie Jenner revealed late Tuesday night the reason behind all her recent fake-out hair makeovers: She was letting her real hair get strong enough so that she could bleach it for real.
The reality star shared her new look in a selfie, naturally, in which she rocks a skin tight high-waisted pencil skirt by Australian brand BOSSA, a cutout top (also by the Aussie label) and her newly lighter — and longer — locks. It was a reveal that it appears took all day to achieve. She captioned the Instagram, “Took months of not dying my hair and wearing wigs to get my hair back to health so I can do this! I’m going for an ashy dirty blonde for the fall. But this shit’s a process!”
The woman responsible for her blonde mane and dark roots: Maisha Oliver, the owner of M. Studio. Priscilla Valles also got a shout-out for her work on Jenner’s extensions. The whole Kardashian family’s hair changes are well documented, and the youngest’s new look has her following in her sister Khloe’s footsteps. She even called her out too, adding “I’m coming for u Khloé!” in her caption. Perhaps she was also envious of Kendall Jenner‘s recent Barbie-inspired look.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day