- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The youngest Jenner sister took to Instagram on Monday to reveal her latest ink by celebrity tattooist Keith “Bang Bang” McCurdy.
Etched in red ink on her right hip, Kylie’s newest body art is the phonetic spelling of the word “Sanity” — a theme the 18-year-old might want to carry with her into 2016, following a very busy year which included being named one of Time’s 30 most influential teens of 2015, buying her first house and launching a sell-out lip kit and her own website and app, too.
And Bang Bang’s year hasn’t been too uneventful either, including the November release of his book, Bang Bang: My Life in Ink, and the chance to show off his ink on the red carpet, when Cara Delevingne sported a custom faux body tattoo by the artist to the Met Gala.
This isn’t the first tattoo Kylie has by Bang Bang; in November, the starlet visited the artist’s New York City studio for her first tattoo, an undisclosed design on her left hip. In turn, she left her mark on the inkmaster as well, giving him a crown over the letter “K” on his leg.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day