- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue has signed with Roc Nation, the multi-faceted management and music company founded by Jay-Z in 2008.
A Roc Nation representative confirmed the signing as did a post on the firm’s website which reads, “Roc Nation Welcomes Kylie Minogue To The Family.”
In January, the singer announced that she had split from her manager of over 25 years, Terry Blamey. The two went back to her 1987 debut single, “The Loco-Motion,” and Blamey was present for Minogue’s very first concert in 1990.
In a sign that the company is beefing up its roster, last week Roc Nation announced the signing of super-producer Timbaland, ranked No. 4 on THR’s list of Pop’s Top 35 Hitmakers, who has produced the majority of Justin Timberlake’s solo tracks.
Other recent Roc Nation management signings include Shakira and M.I.A.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day