- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shaw, which will unveil its fall 2015 campaign on Wednesday in Toronto, bought NBC’s People Are Talking, a comedy starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Chicago Med, Heartbreaker and Shades of Blue during the Canadians’ annual shopping expedition in Hollywood.
Toronto-based Shaw also picked up from Warner Bros. Television CBS’ Supergirl and The CW’s Containment. The Canadian network’s shopping basket was also filled with CBS’ single-camera comedy Angel From Hell and Limitless from CBS Television Studios, and Fox’s Minority Report, a co-production between Twentieth Century Television and Paramount TV.
Global Television will also air NBC’s Heroes: Reborn sequel, produced by Imperative Entertainment and Universal Television, after earlier finding ratings success with the original Heroes drama. And The Late Show With Stephen Colbert will join the Global Television schedule starting in the fall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day