- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another member of country superstars Lady Antebellum is engaged.
Guitarist Dave Haywood proposed to girlfriend Kelli Cashiola on Monday night, a rep for the country star confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The rep told People, which first reported the news, that Haywood staged an elaborate scene at Cashiola’s Nashville home while she was at work — Warner Music Nashville, where she is vp marketing/brand management — creating a wintry wonderland inside the house and using Christmas lights to spell “Will you marry me?” out front.
The answer: “Yes.” Haywood and Cashiola, both 29, have been friends for about five years but only recently stepped out in public as a couple, at various awards’ shows including last month’s BMI Country Awards.
Fellow Lady A singer Charles Kelley has been married to Cassie McConnell for two years.
Lady A’s third album, Own the Night, debuted atop the Billboard 200 when released in September on Warner Music Nashville. Haywood plays guitar, piano and mandolin in the band.
Billboard contributed to this report.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day