- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer married beau Chris Tyrrell on Saturday in upstate New York, her manager, Daniel Miller, confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The couple announced the news Sunday with a video message on the band’s official website.
“I’d like to introduce you to Mrs. Hillary Scott Tyrrell,” declared the groom, while Scott gushed: “We got married!” The 25-year-old “Need You Know” singer then flashed her wedding ring.
“We just wanted you to hear it from us first,” she said. “We love you. We’re so excited to be starting our life together and we just had to let you in on the exciting news.”
Scott and Tyrrell, a drummer, became engaged in eastern Tennessee over the Fourth of July weekend. They met while touring with Tim McGraw in early 2010.
Lady Antebellum, which also includes Charley Kelley and Dave Haywood, is currently on tour in support of its third album, Own the Night. The record debuted atop the Billboard 200 when released in September on Warner Music Nashville.
Their Need You Now was the top-selling country album of 2010.
Meanwhile, something’s in the water: Haywood proposed to girlfriend Kelli Cashiola last month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day