- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga is heading to Las Vegas for a residency in December and offering fans two kinds of shows.
The singer announced Tuesday that she will kick off the first of 27 performances at the Park Theater on Dec. 28.
Lady Gaga Enigma will highlight the pop star’s biggest and upbeat hits, while Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano will feature more stripped-down songs. Tickets go on sale Aug. 13.
Gaga has won six Grammy Awards and is best known for her dance-pop hits like “Poker Face” and “Born This Way.” She also released a jazz album with Tony Bennett.
The 32-year-old will play the lead in the remake of A Star Is Born alongside Bradley Cooper, who also directed and co-wrote the film. It opens in U.S. theaters Oct. 5.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis