- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Merry Christmas little monsters!” she tweeted on Christmas Day. “Terry Richardson ?@Terry_World? is making a ?#LadyGagaMOVIE? documenting my life, the creation of ARTPOP + you!”
She didn’t disclose timing, release details, a title or additional collaborators. Rumors about a possible new Gaga documentary first surfaced this summer.
She thanked and lauded Richardson, whose fashion photography sometimes stirs controversy with its sexually explicit content. “I love you ?@Terry_World? thank you for believing in me and my fans, I have looked up to you and your work for so long, its a dream come true!” the star tweeted.
Earlier this year, Troy Carter, Gaga’s manager and founder and CEO of entertainment firm Atom Factory, announced that he and Richardson teamed up to launch Pop Water in 2013, a beverage that will be marketed as a healthier alternative to sugary soft drinks.
Lady Gaga also addressed the status of her fourth studio album, expected to be released in the spring, in a separate tweet. “Thank you for being so patient waiting for my new album ARTPOP I hope this gets u excited for things to come. I love you with all my heart!”
HBO last year aired the concert documentary Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day