- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It appears Christmas has come early for a few Hollywood stars. First Chrissy Teigen got her dream gift of a cheese wheel from hubby John Legend, and now Lady Gaga has woken up to a huge — living — gift from her label Interscope’s CEO John Janick and Vice Chairman Steve Berman.
The present in question? Why, a pony, of course. What else to give the pop star who just a couple years ago rode into the American Music Awards on a giant white steed? The new pet arrived on her doorstep outfitted in a pink-and-gold harness and pink bow.
The Golden Globe-nominated actress took to Instagram, naturally, to share her surprise arrival, which she refers to as “a White Angel from heaven.” Her caption went on to say, “It felt like the old days of the record business, she’s such a spiritual girl!” The superstar also promised to ride, care for and love her forever. Indeed, it seems like she already had a home ready, for an Instagram on Monday night showed the new pony wearing a blanket, hay at her feet, ready for bed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day