- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga‘s egg was lit up as she was wheeled onto the dark Grammy stage Sunday night.
The stage was then lit up and she hatched to sing her newest single, “Born This Way.”
She was wearing a yolk-colored latex bra, pasties, a skirt and showed off a bare stomach. She also had bare pointy shoulders, black lipstick and a long, pink side ponytail.
In the middle of the song, she played the organ (which was surrounded by mannequin heads submerged in some type of gel), and sang a portion of her club hit as a ballad.
In the end, her dancers stripped off their latex outfits so they appeared to be naked (but were wearing skin-colored leotards).
The performance ended with Gaga’s dancers putting a latex jacket over her.
Before her arrival on the red carpet, Gaga’s Twitter followers got this message: “This is Nicola, Haus of Gaga: Gaga is in incubation. Tonight’s performance is in collaboration with Hussein Chalayan and House of Mugler. X”
Ryan Seacrest said Gaga spent three hours inside her egg during Saturday rehearsals getting into character.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade