- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Heading to the airport typically means keeping it comfy, but apparently, not for Lady Gaga. On Tuesday, the pop star arrived at Tokyo’s Narito International airport, wearing a Mermaid-themed nude jumpsuit with seashell embellishments (in the shape of hands) covering her bosom and a cream-colored strip hiding her rear crack. To complete her extravagant ensemble, she styled her look with sky-high laced platforms, oversized round sunnies and a bedazzled blonde ponytail.
The musician, who traveled to Japan’s capital to promote her latest album Artpop, posted a photo of her outfit on Instagram and described the look: “Aphrodite took a hit of love and went to a disco in the future.” Uh, OK.
This isn’t the first time Lady Gaga has (almost) bared it all. In June, she stepped out in a see-through bra to walk around the streets of New York. While we’ve seen much more outrageous outfits from the meat dress-wearing singer before, this one has us wondering: How did she manage to sit comfortably in that sparkly suit during her flight?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day