- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Five-time Grammy winner Lady Gaga and country singer Jason Aldean have been tapped to performed at the Grammy Nominations Concert, which takes place live on Wednesday, Nov. 30 at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live and is hosted by LL Cool J.
Nominations in several categories will be announced during the show, with additional performers and presenters announced shortly. This is the fourth time nominations for the Grammy Awards have been announced on primetime television.
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards take place live at Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2012 and will be broadcast on CBS at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
Tickets for the concert, produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures, go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. PT and are available online at www.nokiatheatrelalive.com or Ticketmaster. Ken Ehrlich serves as the executive producer, with LL Cool J serving as producer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors