- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cops were dressed in riot gear, but the concert went on without incident. Lady Gaga wrote a note thanking police for keeping her safe, according to TMZ.com, which has a copy.
Gaga performed six songs instead of the scheduled three to thank her fans. Watch below.
During her interview with Kimmel, Gaga admitted to ripping off a style idea, which she has been criticized for a number of times. (Bette Midler called her out on swiping her wheelchair-mermaid routine earlier this month, and she’s been accused of being very similar to Madonna.)
PHOTOS: Grammys Red Carpet
She donned a hat that spelled out GAGA in feathers. When Kimmel asked how she came up with the idea for it, she said, “This is a Philip Treacy hat. He made one for Isabella Blow many years ago, so you know, I just stole the idea.”
Gaga also talked about cooking on the road.
“I’m really great at making a traditional fennel red gravy, it’s a fresh pomodoro sauce. I make it for the producers a lot on the road, because they actually followed me on the tour bus- we built a studio bus with all of our equipment so that I could record,” she said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day