- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer hit the stage in a custom Alexander Wang leather bodysuit with tattoo embroidery and fringe, as well as a hand-painted V2Bentley jacket that featured phrases like “born this way,” “heavy metal lover,” “don’t need eyes to see” and more.
With outfit changes throughout the show, Gaga was also seen rocking out in a pale blue bodysuit decorated with pearls, designed by New York-based designer Zaldy; a red bodysuit; and another black leather fringe number.
Gaga performed tunes from her Joanne album, opening with “Diamond Heart” and closing with “Million Reasons,” as well as hits like “Poker Face,” “Just Dance” and “Born This Way.”
Of course, her bold looks wouldn’t be complete without some flashy hair and makeup. Gaga took to Instagram to tease her bedazzled red lips, glittery eye shadow and multi-color ‘do.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day