- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga has found yet another way to express herself.
The singer, who’s known as much for her controversial music as she is for the costumes and outfits she dons, has launched a fashion blog, “Amen Fashion” on the microblogging site, Tumblr. Her first post was uploaded one day ago.
Thus far, Gaga has posted seven entries to the new site: a mix of pictures of herself in unique getups (complete with fashion credits in some cases), abstract quotes and lyrics from some of her most popular songs.
And, already the web juggernaut, who boasts 11 million Twitter followers, 39 million Facebook fans, her own You Tube channel and topped Forbes‘ Most Powerful List this year, has her legions of loyal followers (dubbed “monsters”) flocking to the site. Her latest post (two joined black and white shots of the singer titled Tokyo Unicorn) has over 5,400 notes from readers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day