- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Straight off of performing at the Grammys on Monday evening and then jetting to New York Fashion Week to support stylist Brandon Maxwell’s fall 2016 presentation, Lady Gaga is showing no signs of slowing down this week. The Oscar-nominated singer-songwriter will be modeling for Marc Jacobs’ runway show on Thursday.
WWD reports that Gaga, who swapped out her bright red ‘do for a bleach blonde, arrived at Manhattan’s Park Avenue Armory at 3:30 p.m. and “insisted on being treated like all the other models.” Pret-a-Reporter has reached out for comments.
She’s also no stranger to the runway, having recently starred in Tom Ford’s spring 2016 music video, in which she’s seen wearing his glam pieces and singing a cover of Chic’s “I Want Your Love.”
Be sure to head to marcjacobs.com and catch Gaga workin‘ the catwalk when the show livestreams at 6 p.m. ET on the site.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day