- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga is closing out her epic 2018 with the launch of one of her most ambitious endeavors yet, and she’s making an eye-popping return to the vibrant aesthetics of her past for her Las Vegas debut.
The triple threat has officially taken Sin City by storm, as Gaga opened Enigma, her residency at the Park MGM Las Vegas, on Friday night. Though her stellar performance in A Star Is Born has dominated the bulk of Gaga’s 2018, Enigma brings Gaga back to the stage with futuristic, mind-blowing props, set pieces and costumes worthy of the occasion.
After she shared a brief teaser for the show before the performance, Gaga posted a backstage pic of one of her many Enigma looks that featured a strong brow, vivid tangerine lips and cerulean hair — a vibe that throws to the pop art-channeling style she sported for her “Telephone” visual for her collaboration with Beyonce in 2010.
Check out Gaga’s opening-night picture below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day