- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga has (almost) gone bald.
The pop superstar debuted a new hairstyle on Twitter this week, having shaved a triangle-shaped section of hair off the back of what appears to be her head. In the photo, Gaga’s hair seems to be pulled up into a high bun atop her head, indicating that the shaved area will be covered when she wears her hair down.
“I did it for u Terry,” she tweeted, referencing photog and friend Terry Richardson. “I’m sorry about ure mommy. She has princess die, but were all princess high.”
The move comes following the death of Richardson’s mother. The artist posted to Tumblr on Tuesday, “R.I.P. Annie Lomax, My Mom 1938-2012.”
Lomax died at age 74, though the cause of death is not yet clear.
Richardson collaborated with Gaga on a 2011 coffee table book, featuring hundreds of candid photos of the singer throughout her Monster Ball tour.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day