- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From Miley Cyrus‘ support of the Free the Nipple film to Rihanna‘s see-through CFDA dress, it’s clear that music’s biggest names have no problem going topless. So it comes as no surprise that Lady Gaga, known for raising eyebrows with her over-the-top outfits, walked around New York City revealing her bosom.
PHOTOS In the Clear: 15 Starlets in Sexy Sheer Dresses
While stepping out of her apartment on Thursday, the pop star wore a nipple-revealing black bra with a Fleur du Mal-designed sheer chiffon jumpsuit and bedazzling Erickson Beamon jewels. From what we can tell, it seems the singer has taken Scout Willis‘ #FreeTheNipple movement to heart. We bet Willis is pretty happy about that.
Perhaps, after this, the musician will store that see-through bra in her Hollywood clothing archive, where she likely keeps her MTV meat dress and Kermit the Frog outfit.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis