- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga was performing her song “Judas” at her concert in Auckland, New Zealand, on Sunday when a male backup dancer accidentally slammed her in the head with a metal pole.
The accident happened during the last of her three shows in that country on her Born This Way tour.
But the pop star is reportedly doing OK and has already landed in Brisbane, Australia, for her next stage outing.
PHOTOS: Lady Gaga’s MTV Evolution
“Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay. She wants u to know she loves u. I’m taking care of her. cant believe she finished the show,” her makeup artist, Tara Savelo, tweeted.
Gaga’s upcoming European stops include Bulgaria, Romania, Austria, Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, Sweden, followed by Denmark, Germany, three dates in England — then Ireland, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, France and Spain.
That’s a pretty grueling schedule.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day