- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Throughout the entire day, Gaga will regularly break into programming on MTV, MTV Hits and Logo TV with behind-the-scenes looks at her forthcoming artRave: The ARTPOP Ball world tour.
MTV News’ Sway Calloway and Gaga will take fans backstage into dressing rooms, show off costumes and more. Gaga’s MTV Artist page (LadyGaga.MTV.com) and MTV and Logo’s social channels will have additional content.
Gaga made her debut television performance in 2008 on Logo TV’s NewNowNext Awards, performing “Just Dance.” She has won 13 MTV Video Music Awards.
Lady Gaga’s fourth studio album, ARTPOP, has sold 685,000 copies, according to Soundscan, and rose to No. 54 this week on the Billboard 200. It debuted at No. 1 in November.
On April 2, Gaga invited the Letterman audience to walk down 53rd St. to Roseland to attend her performance. Gaga, David Letterman and Bill Murray led the crowd down the street to the soon-to-shutter venue. Gaga plays the last show there on April 7.
Gaga performed her new single, “G.U.Y,” on Late Show.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day