- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As guest editor of its 99th issue, Lady Gaga graces 16 different covers of V Magazine this month, each one paying homage to a different one of her style icons. Gaga has been tweeting out the covers one by one, on which she is depicted styled after fashion giants like Hedi Slimane, Karl Lagerfeld and Alexander McQueen.
Now with cover #15, which she tweeted out Friday morning, she and fiance Taylor Kinney reenact one of the most iconic celebrity couple images of all time by going full John Lennon and Yoko Ono with this nude self-portrait, which Gaga captions, “We made love on a canvas for peace.”
— The Countess (@ladygaga) January 8, 2016
We can’t argue with the fact that 100 percent of the cover’s proceeds are going to Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation, which just joined together with Intel to fight online harassment. We can, however, question Kinney’s camera choice.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day