- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga made her little monsters proud at the 2016 Grammy Awards on Monday night, stepping out in a bold blue embroidered gown by Marc Jacobs and a bright red wig inspired by David Bowie’s “Life on Mars” look — the perfect complement to the Bowie tribute tattoo she got just yesterday.
The singer turned actress — who most recently picked up a Golden Globe for her role on FX’s American Horror Story: Hotel — has drastically evolved her style since first hitting the awards show’s red carpet back in 2009, but she pulled out all the stops again for this year’s Grammys.
The good news is that awards season isn’t over quite yet for Gaga. We’ll get to see one more all-out glam look when she hits the red carpet at the Oscars on Feb. 28, where she’s nominated for her song “Til It Happens to You,” which she co-wrote with Diane Warren.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day