- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brandon Maxwell — who made his debut on The Hollywood Reporter‘s 25 Most Powerful Stylists list this year and starred on one of THR‘s Stylists Issue covers with Lady Gaga — is presenting his first-ever ready-to-wear collection during September’s New York Fashion Week.
See more Men’s Fashion Week Front Row
Maxwell, who’s no stranger to the red carpet or the stage, has designed for Lady Gaga multiple times, including her glittery gown from the 2015 Grammy Awards and her outfits for the Cheek to Cheek tour with Tony Bennett.
“I’m so excited to be fulfilling a lifelong dream of design, making clothes inspired by all of the powerful women in my life — from the classic to the avant-garde,” Maxwell said in a statement.
While the date of Maxwell’s presentation has yet to be announced, we won’t be too surprised if Lady Gaga decides to make a front-row appearance.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day