- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With only a month until New York Fashion Week kicks off, the countdown is on. From the new NYFW logos being introduced (see here and here) to Coach presenting its first-ever runway show, there’s much to look forward to this upcoming season. But one of the most exciting events in September’s busy lineup is stylist and designer Brandon Maxwell‘s presentation of his first full collection.
The stylist to Lady Gaga will debut his ready-to-wear collection during NYFW, with the date and time yet to be revealed. In preparation for that, Maxwell has unveiled the new logo for his line.
The simple yet sleek design, which was posted on Maxwell’s Instagram on Wednesday, features the designer’s name in black lettering against a white background. The logo was crafted by Giovanni Bianco and Kevin Tekinel of creative studio GB65.
Now we’ll just have to wait and see the clothes with this label sewed on. Can’t wait!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day