- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Little Monsters received a pleasant surprise on Tuesday when Lady Gaga dropped her “Yoü and I” video a whole two days ahead of schedule.
“F*CK THURSDAY,” Gaga tweeted after her new video leaked, appearing on several media outlets. “You must love all + every part of me, as must I, for this complex + incomprehensible force be true,” she continued, adding a link to the video.
The clip was expected to debut Thursday at 7:49 p.m. on MTV during a special titled MTV First: Lady Gaga.
Following her relatively tame video for “Edge of Glory,” featuring the late Clarence Clemons, Mother Monster is back in true form with artistic imagery and several alter egos, including Jo Caldrone, her male counterpart featured on the track’s cover art, and Yuyi the Mermaid. Gaga reportedly penned the song in honor of her longtime love, Lüc Carl, who hails from the state of Nebraska.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day