- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Landscape Entertainment has extended its first-look deal with Entertainment One and promoted Tyler Mitchell to partner.
Mitchell, who joined Landscape in 2011 as head of feature films, will oversee the company’s film and television slates with projects in development at Warner Bros., Disney, New Regency, HBO, Fox, WGN America, TNT and USA Network. During his career, he has worked on films including The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and The Angriest Man in Brooklyn as well as tV series including Kidnapped and My Own Worst Enemy.
“Tyler’s production savvy and incredible work have helped move Landscape to a new level,” Landscape CEO Bob Cooper said in making the announcement Friday. “In this leadership role he will continue to raise our creative ante.”
Meanwhile, under Landscape’s first-look TV deal with eOne, the company will continue to develop and produce projects targeted primarily for cable.
“Working with John Morayniss and his team [at eOne] has been a fabulous experience, and we’re thrilled to be continuing our relationship with them,” Cooper said.
Landscape is repped in TV by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day