- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The LAPD will investigate the sexual assault claims made Wednesday against Bill Cosby by a woman named Chloe Goins, an LAPD spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter.
Officer Norma Eisenman tells THR, “[The allegations] will be investigated. That is all that we are commenting.”
As THR reported earlier, Goins visited LAPD HQ Wednesday morning with her attorney to make a statement to police in relation to a 2008 incident, during which she claims Cosby drugged and molested her at the Playboy Mansion. Goins was 18 years old at the time of the alleged assault.
Goins’ attorney Spencer Kuvin told THR, “[The case] is in [LAPD’s] hands now.”
Goins previously told the Daily Mail that she met Cosby at the Playboy Mansion party. She claimed Cosby gave her a drink and everything became foggy after that. She said she woke up naked in a bedroom soon after, and Cosby was sucking on her toes and masturbating. She said Cosby then pulled his pants up and ran out of the room.
THR reached out to Cosby’s attorney for comment, but did not yet receive a response.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day