- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hustler magazine founder, editor and publisher announced that he is offering “up to a million dollars in cash” for the Republican presidential candidates “tax returns and/or details of his offshore assets, bank accounts and business partnerships,” a statement reads.
The offer will be featured in a full-page ad taken out in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post and the Tuesday edition of USA Today.
“What is he hiding?” Flynt asks. “Maybe, now, we’ll find out.”
The ad will include a telephone hotline and e-mail tip line where anyone with information on the elusive financial documents can share what they know.
Flynt previously offered $1 million in Sept. 2011 to anyone who could produce proof of having had a sexual affair with then-presidential candidate and Texas Gov. Rick Perry. A year prior, he offered the same amount to anyone who could prove they had an extra-marital affair Republican Sen. David Vitter of Lousiania.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day