- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Last of Us leads the field for the British Academy Games Awards in 2014, having scored 10 nominations across categories, including best game and two nominations in the performer category, for Ashley Johnson (Ellie) and Troy Baker (Joel).
The game nosed in front of Grand Theft Auto V, itself nominated nine times, including a tilt at best game, best British game and best performer for Steven Ogg.
A total of 43 games have been recognized across 17 categories for the nods, which aim to showcase the best games of the past 12 months, highlighting creative excellence from a broad range of U.K. and international development teams.
Tearaway is nominated for eight BAFTA game awards across categories, including artistic achievement, best game and best British game.
The British Academy Games awards take place on March 12 in London and will be hosted for the sixth consecutive year by comedian, TV show host and gamer Dara O Briain.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day