- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The Fat Jew isn’t the only one who will be showcasing a collection at New York Fashion Week this September — designer and “skinny” word-banning Lauren Conrad is making her way to NYFW, too.
The former reality star will present her LC Lauren Conrad runway collection on Sept. 9, right before fashion week officially kicks off the next day. Not unlike her Cinderella-themed collection for Kohl’s that debuted earlier this year, Conrad’s limited-edition line is “inspired by the mystery and enchantment of the forest.”
See more Teen Choice Awards: The Top 10 Best-Dressed
The vintage-inspired pieces — described as being “layered with soft, frosted gray, rose gold metallics and dip-dyed hues of forest green and sage” because again, the forest is key — will be available immediately after the runway show at LCRunway.com and Kohls.com, with select items also available in Kohl’s stores through December. Priced from $12 to $200, the capsule line also include shoes, handbags, jewelry and sunglasses.
For fans who can’t make it to the show, you can view the presentation via a shoppable livestream on LCRunway.com on Sept. 9 at 7 p.m. ET. Have fun.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day