- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Coolidge, Laurie Metcalf and Joy Reid are teaming to host the National Breast Cancer Coalition’s virtual cabaret benefit on Dec. 6.
From the hosts of Les Girls and the New York Gala, the event will feature both prerecorded and live song-and-dance performances along with celebrity appearances. The program includes Jason Alexander, Colleen Ballinger, Mary Birdsong, Laura Bell Bundy, Garrett Clayton, Merle Dandridge, Juan Pablo Di Pace, Elise Go, Lindsey Gort, Harvey Guillén, Jon Huertas, Taran Killam, Alice Lee, Andrew Leeds, Lesli Margherita, Eric McCormack, Lindsay Pearce, Melissa Peterman, Lea Salonga, and Steven Weber.
Funds raised during the event will support the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund. Title sponsors include iS Clinical by Innovative Skincare, Cindy and Alan Horn, with presenting sponsors Linda Essakow and Stephen Gunther, and the Joyce and Irving Goldman Family Foundation. More information about the event can be found here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day