- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
An upcoming episode of NBC’s Law & Order: Los Angeles may be loosely based on the murder of Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen.
The legal procedural, which returns from its hiatus with a two-hour episode on April 11 at 9 p.m., is currently filming an episode entitled “Benedict Canyon.”
The story centers on the murder of a Hollywood stylist in what appears to be a random robbery gone bad. But, the team soon learns that it was a murder for hire, with dark family secrets from the past as the motive for the killing.
Jobeth Williams and Jeff Fahey guest star in the episode, which has no airdate scheduled.
A rep told The Hollywood Reporter that LOLA is a work of fiction, though storylines featured in the Law & Order franchise have had similarities to real-life cases.
Chasen was shot five times while driving in her Mercedes Benz in Beverly Hills after attending the Burlesque premiere on an early Tuesday morning in November.
The news was first reported by Entertainment Weekly.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day