- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three series regulars have left NBC’s Law & Order: Los Angeles amid a creative revamp of the first-year procedural, sources confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
Skeet Ulrich, who plays Detective Rex Winters, has exited his role along with Regina Hall and Megan Boone. Hall plays ADA Evelyn Price, who aids Alfred Molina’s character, ADA Morales, while Boone portrays DDA Lauren Stanton, who works for Terrence Howard’s DDA Joe Dekker.
The departures follow former cast member Wanda de Jesus’ exit in September ahead of the series premiere.
L&O: Los Angeles, from Wolf Films and Universal Media Studios, is the fourth spinoff of Dick Wolf’s long-running Law & Order franchise. Despite an underwhelming reception from critics, the show debuted fairly well in the ratings but has since seen some dropoff. Still, NBC gave it a full-season pickup in October.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day