- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Congratulations are in order for Lea Michele and Zandy Reich, who got married Saturday night at a romantic ceremony in Northern California.
“We are so excited to be married and grateful to be surrounded by our friends and family,” the couple told People. “And most of all, we’re so happy to spend the rest of our lives together.”
The 32-year-old former Glee star and her new 36-year-old husband, who serves as president of AYR clothing company, had been dating for about two years. After the proposal, the singer and actress posted on social media a beachside photo in which she’s wearing a beautiful four-carat diamond ring.
The couple was joined at their wedding by family and close friends, including Michele’s Glee co-stars Darren Criss and Becca Tobin, along with Scream Queens actress Emma Roberts, according to People.
People was the first outlet to report the news.
— Lea Michele (@LeaMichele) March 10, 2019
A version of this story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day