- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jada Pinkett Smith is a Scientologist, insists outspoken former member of the religion Leah Remini.
In an interview with The Daily Beast, the Kevin Can Wait actress says she is positive.
“I know Jada’s in. I know Jada’s in. She’s been in Scientology a long time,” Remini told The Daily Beast. “I never saw Will [Smith] there, but I saw Jada at the Celebrity Centre. They opened up a Scientology school, and have since closed it. But Jada, I had seen her at the Scientology Celebrity Centre all the time.”
Smith did not comment on The Daily Beast’s piece.
In addition to speaking with Remini, The Daily Beast also cites Troublemaker, Remini’s tell-all memoir where she wrote that she once saw Smith at a party — at which hide and seek was played — held at Tom Curise’s home.
Raised as a member of the Church of Scientology from childhood, Remini has since dedicated herself to exposing, in her opinion, all the dark issues going on in the religion.
The actress has written on the topic and has an Emmy-winning documentary series on the A&E, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath.
A request for comment by THR was not immediately returned by Smith’s rep.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day