- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Now that LeBron James has decided which team he’ll play for next season and which number he’ll wear, the NBA star took care of some show business on Monday, filming a scene for Judd Apatow and Amy Schumer’s upcoming movie Trainwreck in New York.
While paparazzi photos and video showed James walking to the set, James posted a behind-the-scenes shot on Facebook that gave fans a closer look at the action.
On the monitors in the photo, James can be seen filming a scene with co-star Bill Hader in a restaurant.
The plot of the Universal film set to hit theaters July 24, 2015, is still under wraps, but the movie co-stars Schumer, Daniel Radcliffe, Marisa Tomei, Barkhad Abdi, Brie Larson, Colin Quinn, Vanessa Bayer, Tilda Swinton, Mike Birbiglia, wrestler-turned-actor John Cena and rapper Method Man.
Schumer wrote the screenplay and Apatow is directing.
James’ work with Universal goes beyond Trainwreck, though, as the studio has acquired rights to a movie based on his high-school years, with James and his manager set to produce alongside Terence and Rachel Winter.
Check out James’ behind-the-scenes photo below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day